Terms & Condition
You agree, through your use of this website, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this website.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this website to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this website, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this website’s owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this website immediately. The staff and the owner of this website reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as wel
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, any related websites to this website, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this website also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this website.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person’s account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this website, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the website owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sections may be applicable.
Any opinions expressed by a member are those of the member alone, and are not to be attributed to Wackyy.com (“Wackyy”, “we” or “our”).
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. Wackyy cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, legality or applicability of anything said or written by any member.
Remember that all the stuff posted on Wackyy is stuff handpicked from the websites providing stuff (images, wallpapers, videos, jokes, games, presentations, greetings and/or any other stuff posted on Wackyy) for free. We do not claim any copyright for any of the stuff posted on Wackyy.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the Wackyy website, Please notify us at with the following details:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. For example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.legal.com/legal_page.html.”
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in point mentioned above. You must identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material by providing its URL.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Wackyy to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing webpages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- You must include your signature at the bottom of the notarized letter to be accepted: Simply sign your name to the petition making it legal and bondable by law in order for us to proceed and take any action necessary.
- Please e-mail this paper to our mailing address : email@example.com